- Barcelona's award winning patio. Open for lunch and dinner service.
- Traditional Spanish Flan. All of our desserts are made fresh daily in house.
- Grilled Porter House steak.
- Sauteed Sea Scallops, our most requested entree at lunch and dinner.
- Jamon Serano with manchego cheese on top of tomato bread. Oh, so good.
- Hot and cold soups perfect for anytime of the year!
- Dinner for two or a gathering of friends; our dining room is always the perfect atmosphere.
- The patio is our pride and joy. Planted each year and maintained by the Barcelona staff.
- Join us at the bar for drinks, dinner and live music.
- A table for two or four; comfortable, warm and inviting in our dining room.
- Sauteed mussels. A great start to dinner.
- Mushrooms, toatoes and spinach sautee. The start of another great entree from our kitchen.
- Pulpo (octopus) salad.
- Everything is made in house include our flat bread served with our hummus.
- Barcelona offers an extensive award winning wine list featuring many fantastic Spanish selections.
- Relax and enjoy our oasis in the heart of german village.
- The brick wall across from the bar is the perfect place to feature local artists.
- La Peral cheese. One of our rotating selection of Quesos and Charcuteries.
- A look at "the line" as we see it.
- One of our tapas; a great start to your dinner or make a meal out of tapas.
- Idiazabal cheese, from the basque country around Barcelona, Spain.
- Our secret garden centered around a peaceful fountain.
- Nothing says Spanish cuisine like Seafood Paella!
- Dinner for a group or a semi-private party, we have the space to accomodate all of your party needs.
- Seafood paella. One version of the most notable dish offered in Spanish cuisine.
- Sous Chef Jeff White working on "the line" in the kitchen.
- Tomato and Mozzarella coca.
- House made Chorizo is a great addition to any dish, especially our mussels.
- Spice crusted salmon finished with a topping of cherry gastrique.
- A peek into the kitchen where our talented staff works their magic.
Welcome to the Barcelona Photo Gallery.
Peek behind the counter and get a closer look of our restaurant, food and staff.
Get to know our staff and stay updated on our events and daily specials on our facebook page.
Learn more about Barcelona and the surrounding area on our Youtube channel that features videos on German Village, happenings in Columbus and our Restaurant.
view our youtube page
more photos on facebook